Wednesday 25 August 2010

Ohh I'm feeling Blue!

But in a good way. Last week was lovely, weather wise, despite the weather men saying it was going to be torrential rain. So I took the opportunity of taking some photos in the garden. The kids were enjoying blowing bubbles, such simple things can give enormous pleasure.
And I took a lovely photo of the agapanthus that's growing in our garden.

It seems I'm quite inspired by the colour blue, when looking at my Folksy shop I seem to have listed quite a few blue items. This is not a conscious thing, I do not wake up thinking I must use blue beads today but I often find at the end of the week that I have produced items of similar hues. I think I am influenced a lot by what I see out of my window.
That said I can't wait for autumn to arrive with all the reds, oranges and browns it has to offer.





These are some of my blue items.

jinja jewellery jinja jewellery
jinja jewellery jinja jewellery
jinja jewellery jinja jewellery

No comments:

Post a Comment