What is the result of all this hard work, well I've had 1 sale on Folksy,and made it to the front page of the Folksy Daily. I've had custom enquiry on Etsy and been featured in 2 treasuries one on Autumn Leaves and one on Berry Bliss.
So slowly I feel as though I'm being seen, and hopefully this will result in an increase in sales in the future.
So yes I feel promoting does work but only if you constantly have new things to promote. So stepping away from the computer and giving yourself time to create is just as important. If only we could have a few more hours in the day!
So that said this weeks Folksy Friday is about promoting some of my fellow September stars.
1. Vintage vinyl clock- Fizzy popov
2. Blue blob pendant- Blue daisy glass
3. Vintage fabric cushion- Audrey's cat
4. Lapis stars necklace- Blue Forest jewellery
5. Wotsit zipper pouch- Made by val
6. Hetty hen- eklectikfish
For more info on an item just click on the picture.