Sunday 8 August 2010

Cosby Village Hall Craft Fair

Today I was at a craft fair in the village of Cosby Leicestershire. It was in aid of Rainbows
a hospice for children and young people in the East Midlands, a worth while cause.
It was a mixed fair with some party plan and a handful of talented crafters.

It was a quiet day but it did give me the opportunity to talk to my fellow crafters one of the pleasures of doing craft fairs, you always meet such talented and varied people

This is my stall set up and ready to go.


This is the Inspired card stall, beautiful handmade cards by the talented Maya


Next to me was Wendy from the creative cake company with her wonderfully tempting cup cakes



Richard from Richard Cox Photography took advantage of the lovely weather and went off to take some more great pictures leaving his brother to man his stall of prints and cards.


Fellow jewellery maker Lois Pedley-Blohm was also showcasing her jewellery. And as usual I took the opportunity to compare notes on our preferred bead suppliers.


No comments:

Post a Comment